Various"Images of My Underworld Vol. 3"
electro - punk - jungle - acid - jazz
A sylistically varied yet high-quality compilation featuring:
1. KMFDM - "megalomaniac" classic cheesey industrial-dance from these legends.
2. Nicole Blackman - "Christian's calling" spoken word story over electronics by Scanner, doesn't do anything for me.
3. Resin Dogs - "Q.B. Lingus" interesting acid-jazz from Brisbane
4. Dogbuoy - "Mk. 2" cool acid-jazz from N.S.W.
5. Dogmachine -"Anaesthetic is Good" out-of-character mellow analogue-acid-instrumental from these cyber-industrialsts.
6. Jetta Black - "Let's Play a game" I can't stand this gothy band normally but this industrial remix by Dogmachine is pretty darn good.
7. Thrift - "Behind Enemy Lines" short and sweet jungle-techno from Brisbane
8. EYE - "Aktifinit" elecktro-punk from god only knows who.
The rest of the CD (tracks 9-20) consists of guitar-driven punk bands the most notable of which are Cult 45 with "B-grade Horror Slut", H Block with "Legalised TV Violence" and Voodoo Lovecats with "What will it take?" The other artists are Hellacopters, Backyard Babies, The Sinisters, Electric Frankenstein, The Trauma 208's, Cursed Earth, The Oxymorons and Where's Eric.
$20 Aust. from:
Horrorshow Records - po box 771 hamilton central brisbane, QLD 4007 Australia. fax: 617-38396638.
To join the EYE & Blatant Propaganda e-mail list, please enter your details below. At present we send news once every month or so.